11:22 AM

Rockin' a Mullet!



First let me say that I have an amazing hairdresser.**


I haven't seen her in a few weeks because one of our cars needed an alternator and new battery in the same week (OUCH)! Family first, I guess...I can remember being single and putting my Rent on the backburner for a new pair of shoes or full weave.


**flashback! sorry!**



Anyway, Kristyn will probably yell at me in a high-pitched voice for sharing this note with you.


But I can't help myself.


I have long hair and the front is a modern page boy sort of deal.

FYI: This is Bjork. This is not me.


This cut is great, except when the outdoor humidity is at 100%, you just washed your own hair & all the moisture from outside AND a great church service completely ZAP all of your curls.


In the back.


Now, at 6:18 a.m., in a half-lit bathroom mirror, I thought I looked great. Cute sweater, slacks, heels, loose hair-do.


But hours later, I just looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and thought, "When did 1986 get here??"


The back of my hair is almost totally straight and my little bangs are curled. And swept back! :(


Instead of looking like Bjorkie-Boo up there, I look like Cousin Ned.


Darnit.





This is NEVER a good look.

P.S. This is also not a picture of me.

P.P.S. No offense to anyone named or married to a "Ned".

P.P.P.S. I look TERRIBLE!!



Note to self:


WAKE UP 100% - THEN do hair.








**Kristyn Wells (stylist) IS accepting new clients, and NO, I don't get any discounts for referring you. If you live in Boston and would like her number, shoot me an email at: sparkedlife@gmail.com. She is awesome, saved, single, gorgeous and affordable. Did I mention she also does FanTASmic makeup?? Love Her!!


3 comments:

Miss Avi said...

LOL...LOL...Oh Lawd help me! (Now my patients are trying to figure out what in the world is going on.)

I loved this one! I can definitely relate to your story. During the summer months, I dare not rock my usual press and curl : )
I needed to read this today...thanks!

LCGreen said...

Hahaha..I'm so glad that SOME good could come out of this. It's really the worst!! I just want to HIDE!

LOLOL

The Nester said...

This is a hilarious post! Now I super duper love you!

Post a Comment