8:12 AM

Why Not??

Today begins a new chapter of life ~ I am officially entering the "Blogosphere"...

I've trolled it for some time (as you can tell by the amount I follow). But I wanted to create a place that is as diverse, and sometimes random, as I am. The sort of place that adds sparks of color to my life.

So...I hope that you're blessed and inspired and occasionally amused. Feel free to comment on the posts that move you. You can also email me your thoughts at: sparkedlife@gmail.com.

Ciao Bellas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for starting this blog! I know it will bless me and many others!

God bless!
Carmela

Anonymous said...

Many blessings to you on this journey of blogging!

~Mrs Jonez

LCGreen said...

Thanks, Ladies!

aunty peace said...

This is great..so real...just like services..it makes every day an adventure "in the life"...because no matter how much we say we can "get done" in a few minutes..do we really "get it done "or just "over with"? I am praying that my spiritual life is a "get going" actually...to GET IT DONE.....

LCGreen said...

Amen, I agree!!

Post a Comment