4:53 AM

STILL HERE!!

Ladies,

I hope you are well today!

I just wanted to say that I'm SO sorry for not posting more last week. I had a TERRIBLE cold and sinus infection which kept me out of work for a full week!!

Unfortunately, now my baby and husband have the same cold and are suffering at home. :(

My mind was a scrambled MESS last week. I didn't know if I was coming or going most days. So please forgive me!

I am getting back on track and will have FRESH BLOGGY POSTS for YOU this week!

As a Side Note:

I have to say that I am grateful for a praying husband. I was such a mess last week, I could barely focus TO pray. And one morning, my husband told me that he was praying for me and for some specific areas of my life. I could not help but start crying.

Living with someone (even with a Pastor or Pastor's Wife), doesn't mean that they always know what you're thinking or struggling with. And on this particular matter, I had not told him how I felt. But the Lord did. And my husband was wise enough to pray and lovingly encourage me in the right direction.

If you are waiting for the Lord to send you a spouse, KEEP WAITING. Stay busy in the Lord while you wait, but WAIT I say, on the Lord. You need someone who can help lift you when you are down. And encourage you after you've spent yourself everywhere else.

Wait on Him! I'm so glad that I did. I have not been disappointed at all.

God is Good!

Talk to you this week, Girlies!!!

1 comments:

Poochie said...

I am so happy for you..

GOD is good. We all have to trust HIM.

Post a Comment