12:09 PM

Because I'm Obsessed. That's Why.


The GAP is running a holiday commercial called "Talk to the Moose" -- a mini Christmas revolt of little girls who love GAP boots & sweaters so much they'll tell their parents to "Talk to the Moose (aka 'the hand')" if they try to put them in frilly dresses.

Since I can't get the commercial out of my head because it's SO STINKING CUTE, I shall share.

This link will show you a video of the song.

If you need the lyrics to sing along & partake in my obsession, they are given below.

I know them by heart.

Oh yes I do.

P.S.  There is one little girl who takes the CAKE in the video. She's the blonde in the middle of the line & she sort of bends when they say, "1, 2, 3, 4!"

Check her out. She is too sassy for me - and I just can't stand it! LOL

Talk to the Moose Lyrics


Formal Attire


Officially Retired


Hey Mom and Dad Guess What?


1,2,3,4


Not Gonna Wear it Anymore


I Love My Comfy Sweater x2


How Cute Are These Boots x2


Forget Those Frilly Dresses x2 (Scream)


Or Talk to the Moose


Moose-ah-ah-ah-Moose
 
 
And if you're asking yourself if I really just posted the lyrics & a link to a GAP ad?
 
Yes. Yes I did.
 
Don't you look at me that way.
 
Talk to the Moose.

***Update***

Okay, 5 minutes after I posted this, I found a HILARIOUS Spoof. It's not at all trite, but it will make you laugh out loud.

Peep it here. I have no idea who made it, so sorry, I can't give you credit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment