8:29 AM

THE SACRED

This past Sunday my husband preached a great message. It was about "Unlocking Uncommon Blessings/Favor" in one's life.

Many lines in that sermon have stuck with me this week, but one in particular keeps echoing. He said, "Touch your heart & say this to yourself outloud: I Am Sacred. What's Inside Me Is Sacred. And I Need to Treat it That Way."

That one line has rocked my world this week.

I am Sacred.
What's inside me is Sacred.
And I need to treat it That Way.

Have you been wasting the best parts of yourself on things, situations and people who STILL don't understand the value of who you really are?

Pause for a moment and remember:  your body is a temple.

If you are a Christian, then it's a temple of the Holy Spirit. It is a sacred thing FULL of sacred things.

Treat it that way.

And treat others with the same honor & respect.

1 comments:

♥Nikki Ms.Healthy KISSES♥ said...

Loved this! Thankyou.
and Thank you again for the pic info, I cited her, she is an amazing photog!

Post a Comment