7:39 PM

Goodness Gracious!

This week has been so strange for me!

I have not been able to post anything because my 11 month old has been very, very sick :(.

Saturday & Sunday I probably slept about 4 hours total?  It's a blur now. But after a trip to the E.R., pediatrician and drugstore...and two days (so far) home from work, the baby has a double ear infection & virus (thank you, Daycare).

I am not complaining - just explaining!

If I get a few minutes tomorrow, then I shall post the notes for those of you following along with us remotely.

Thanks for your love & patience with me.

Besos!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated.
Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest
thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked
while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having
side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Take a look at my web site http://wiki.antychryst.eu/index.php?title=U┼╝ytkownik:LenaBond

Post a Comment